An award winning researcher and leader in the use of insights for more than 25 years, Anne Pennington specialises in supporting the delivery of programmes, service commissioning specifications and social marketing projects.
Anne draws on ten years’ experience working on Public Health priorities such as smoking, breastfeeding, domestic abuse, physical activity, and 17 years working on exhibition development and evaluation in museums.
Anne Pennington Research & Strategic Insight has helped public sector departments plan and deliver health improvement interventions, service commissioning specifications and social marketing projects.
What we can do for you
Anne Pennington Research & Strategic Insight provides strategic and tactical support in research, social marketing and evaluation to help you every step of the way along your project journey from first ideas through planning, design and implementation to evaluation.
Anne has particular expertise in:
- Qualitative research – focus groups, depth interviews, observation
- Quantitative research – traditional paper-based and online
- Customer journey mapping
- Consultation and engagement
- Behaviour change planning
- Logic modelling
- Development of evaluation frameworks
- Workshops; training
- Partnership working with internal and external stakeholders.